YouthNet is looking for keen runners to support us at the Brighton Marathon this year.
Brighton marathon has a great atmosphere, with lovely seaside views and a fantastic crowd to keep you going.
There is a £750 fundraising target for the event, we can help you with fundraising ideas to get you there. As a smaller charity all the money you raise will make a huge difference to us and the hundreds of thousands of people that we support every year.
- Date: 15th April 2012
- Fundraising target: £750
- Registration deadline: 1st March 2012
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch, drop us an email email@example.com or call Tania on 0207 2505761
Did you know?
- YouthNet is the charity that runs TheSite.org
- A young person visits TheSite.org every 20 seconds
- YouthNet also runs the leading volunteering database, Do-it
- Do-it holds over 1 million volunteering opportunities